Any medical graduate, scientist or health professional with interests in the field of overweight and obesity, is eligible for nomination to become a member of ANZOS.
Prospective members of the Society must register their interest in becoming a member by completing the Online Registration Form and be nominated by an existing ANZOS member.
This application will be reviewed by the Membership Committee and nomination will be official following formal approval by the ANZOS Council. Upon notification of membership to the Society, payment of the first year’s membership fee must be made within 28 days of this notice.
Benefits of FULL Membership:
- An interactive website, with 'members only' access
- Regular newsletters
- Reduced registration fees to all ANZOS scientific meetings
- Automatically become a member of "World Obesity" allowing access to related benefits (requires registration)
- Proceedings of the Annual Scientific Meeting
- Free access to the official ANZOS Journal "Obesity Research and Clinical Practice"
- Information on ANZOS awards
- Additional national and international information
- Members may vote for Council officers and may be nominated for Council (after serving more than 2 years as full member).
Current Full Membership Cost is $154.00 inclusive of GST. Current Student membership is $77.00 incusive of GST.
Subscriptions Initiated/Renewed from 1st of April onwards will cover from that time till the 30th of June in that year and also the following year.
Renewal of ANZOS Membership:
Current members of the Society are requested to renew their membership before June 30th of each calendar year. To do so simply follow the following guide: How to Renew your Membership. Payment of membership subscriptions and changes to a member’s contact details can be made on the ANZOS website.
Setting Auto - Renewal of ANZOS Membership:
When you initially become an ANZOS member you can elect to pay your membership via PayPal automatically every year.
To check the details of this, or to change the payment method PayPal uses to make your annual ANZOS auto membership renewal Please follwo the instructions in the following Guide: Guide to Changing PayPal Auto Renewal of ANZOS membership
Search ANZOS site:
We have 387 guests and no members online